Информация Ken Walker
Experienced. Award-winning. Skilled. For years, Ken Walker has been shaping stories—thousands of them—for books and articles in various venues. He uses his writing and editing talent now to help edit and refine authors’ material, as well as coaching bloggers and other writers on how they can improve their material. In recent years Ken has co-authored or edited more than a dozen health-oriented books. This specialty began with co-authoring Winning the Food Fight, a book that emerged from Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution, an Emmy-Award-winning mini-series on ABC.
With nearly 4,000 bylines over the years in magazines, websites, news services and newspapers, Ken has written major features and cover stories for such publications as Charisma and Christianity Today. A past honoree at the Mount Hermon Christian Writers Conference, he was part of a Christianity Today news team that won a “Magazine News Reporting of the Year” award from the Religion Newswriters Association. He enjoys helping authors clarify their messages, whether as a ghostwriter, co-author, coach or editor.
Публикации от Ken Walker
- Самый страшный секрет Каббалы (19 917)
- Кто виноват в смерти Иисуса? (15 499)
- О ком говорится в 53 главе книги Исаии? Решайте сами! (14 029)
- Воскресение Йешуа – что оно доказывает нам, евреям? (13 654)
- Пасха – для чего? (13 611)
- Может ли еврей быть христианином? (12 776)
- Пейсах после Йешуа: чем эта ночь отличается от других ночей? (12 013)